If you are in the UK, sign up before December 15th and get 0% fees for your first month with us.
We’re excited to now bring the same platform that allows thousands of Kiwis to effortlessly save crypto with a proven dollar cost average investment technique to UK residents.
Launching in the UK has been a big goal for us, we’re passionate about giving as many people as possible access to cryptocurrency through small regular payments. This has up until now, been out of reach for a lot of UK residents. With the launch of Vimba this is no longer the case.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to sign up to Vimba and save Bitcoin in the UK:
1. Select the ‘United Kingdom’ from the dropdown menu on the home page and enter in your email address and a password
2. Click the activation link that was sent to your email address and add a Bitcoin address. If you don’t know how to add a Bitcoin address or don’t know what one is please visit our knowledge base.
3. After successfully adding your BTC address you will then need to verify your identity. This is a simple process and you just need a Drivers Licence or Passport to verify yourself.
4. Your Vimba account has now been set up! You can head to your Save tab to find your unique bank reference number and to view your payment instructions. You can also add an Ethereum address and save Ethereum along with Bitcoin by heading to your account settings page.
5. After setting up a standing order payment to the bank account we provide with your unique MBS number in the reference field and your chosen frequency and amount, you can sit back, relax and watch your chosen crypto come into your personal wallet each week.
If you have any questions or need any help setting up we are here for you, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org